Following the refurbishment of a new warehouse, Gentex will be opening 50 roles in South-East Grand Rapids. Gentex design and manufacturer a range of discreet cameras and screens for the automotive and aerospace industries. One of their standout products is a Full Display Mirror (FDM), an intelligent rear-vision system that uses a camera and mirror-integrated video to display a vehicle’s rearward view.
Skills you'll develop
- Stock Accuracy: Understanding the importance of regularly counting stock and logging items so that Loss can be calculated and purchasing adjusted.
- Inventory Management: An ongoing process to ensure the accuracy (count) of stock and its location within storage or a supply chain.
- Record Keeping: Understand the steps and timing for keeping accurate, organised records to log processes and share progress updates with other team members.
- Teamwork: Being able to work within a group to achieve the maximum outcome for all, while meet your personal responsibilities within your role.
- Oral Expression: Being able to communicate clearly in a busy, fast-paced environment.
- Numeracy: Ability to make accurate, mental calculations using numbers in a time-pressured environment. Includes multiplication, addition, division and subtraction.
- Intermediate Strength: Ability to manually lift and move up to 65lbs / 30kg repeatedly, and manually push up to 50lbs / 23kgs with assistance from another employee.
- Digital Literacy: Knowing how to use digital devices and remembering how to navigate between applications to find information and communicate with the team.
- Movement & Mobility: Able to use hands and fingers, kneel, crawl, stand, bend, reach, lift, climb and balance.
- 1st shift (6 a.m. - 2 p.m.) - $16.50/hour
- 2nd shift (2 p.m. - 10 p.m.) - $18.50/hour
- 3rd shift (10 p.m. - 6 a.m.) - $19.50/hour
Zeeland, Michigan (Google Maps)