Craft brew pub HopCat are growing in Michigan, hiring in Front of House par-time in Royal Oak. As well as supporting high quality beer, HopCat are into recycling and composting, meaning that 90% of their waste is diverted from landfill. Join the family and develop hospitality skills in a fast-pace setting with an ambitious brand.
Skills you'll develop
- Customer Service: Delivering a friendly and professional service to ensure customers are acknowledged, informed and satisfied. Also receiving feedback in a visible way to make the customer feel heard.
- Service Orientation: Knowing how to allocate your time to maximize total customer happiness. Demonstrating good Service Orientation is important for kitchen and front-of-house staff during surge times of service, reducing stress both for the team as a whole and for customers in sight of the operation.
- Waste Management: Identifying waste items and disposing of waste from bins, being careful to match objects with their correct waste stream for recycling or landfill.
- Composting: After separating compostable waste from metals and plastics, mixing carbon, nitrogen, air and water OR green (manure, weeds, grass, veggies) and brown materials (stems, straw, woodchip, cardboard).
- $12 - $15 per hour (plus tips from to-go orders)
311 Maynard Street (Google Maps)