Fitzroy is a seafood-led restaurant and natural wine cellar in Fowey, Cornwall. It is the Cornish outpost from the team behind Primeur, Westerns Laundry, Jolene Newington Green and Jolene Hornsey Road. The restaurant has a modern, minimalist interior and serves a seasonal menu of seafood dishes paired with natural wines.
Skills you'll develop
- Greeting Guests: Welcoming guests and customers in a way that makes their presence acknowledged, ready to serve their needs or queries.
- Customer Service: Delivering a friendly and professional service to ensure customers are acknowledged, informed and satisfied. Also receiving feedback in a visible way to make the customer feel heard.
- Service Orientation: Knowing how to allocate your time to maximize total customer happiness. Demonstrating good Service Orientation is important for kitchen and front-of-house staff during surge times of service, reducing stress both for the team as a whole and for customers in sight of the operation.
- Taking Phone Calls: Communicating with customers, suppliers and colleagues over the phone, ensuring a clear, courteous manner.
- Accepting Payments: Efficiently take card or cash payments from customers in a controlled and trustworthy way, being sure to offer an optional receipt. Some contactless cards may require pin entry for different merchants, which can also be a safety check imposed by the card provider.
£11.50 - £14.50 per hour
2 Fore St, Fowey PL23 1AQ (Google Maps)