Since 2003, Pieminister have specialised in making delicious, high-quality pies. They offer a wide range of pies, including traditional British flavours as well as innovative and vegetarian options.
Pieminister also prioritise sustainability by using eco-friendly packaging and supporting ethical farming practices, and are a Living Wage Employer as well as B Corp. The company is led by its original founders, brothers-in-law Jon and Tris.
Skills you'll develop
- Resource Management: Responsibility for cost control, including labour costs, overtime, mix yield, rejects wastage & spillage.
- Team Leadership: Hire, train and coach team members. Manage labor efficiency through effective scheduling. Build a positive and engaging workplace, where each team member feels welcomed and respected.
- Process Scheduling: Organizing and allocating a series of tasks and activities to achieve specific objectives within a defined timeframe.
- Process Improvement: Thinking systematically about how things are done, communicated and iterated in an operational settings.
- Attention-to-Detail: Noticing small details and knowing what actions to take to elegantly rectify.
- Teamwork: Work within a group to achieve the maximum outcome for all, while meeting personal responsibilities within your role.
£11.40 per hour
Charlton Road, BN10 (Google Maps)