The University of Bristol, founded in 1909, has a rich history and an esteemed reputation as one of the UK's leading research universities. It is renowned for its academic excellence, offering a wide range of disciplines across various faculties. The university has a strong international presence and is known for producing influential research, fostering innovation, and attracting talented students and faculty from around the world. Its reputation for quality education and contributions to society has made it highly regarded both nationally and globally.
Skills you'll develop
- Scheduling: Knowing how to manage time and use an electronic calendar to share events with team members and external clients.
- Booking Travel: Navigating different modes of transport, booking systems and immigration rules to book travel for colleagues.
- Microsoft 365 Proficiency: Ability to navigate core Microsoft products on desktop and mobile including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Taking Minutes: Listening in on conversations and transcribing key points and comments into a summary that can be read in the future.
- Time Management: Managing time efficiently to execute tasks on time and co-ordinate with team members.
- Taking Phone Calls: Communicating with customers, suppliers and colleagues over the phone, ensuring a clear, courteous manner.
£25,948-£28,929 per annum
Faculty of Arts (Google Maps)