Locke Hotels is a UK-based hospitality company that offers a unique hotel experience. The company has properties in London, Manchester, Edinburgh, and Dublin, each featuring beautifully designed suites that are fully equipped with modern amenities, including a kitchen, washer/dryer, and living space. The company's philosophy is based on creating spaces that feel like home, with the added benefit of luxury amenities and services.
Skills you'll develop
- Leadership: Hire, train and allocate staff according to shift needs.
- Greeting Customers: Team Leadership: Hire, train and coach team members. Manage labour efficiency through effective scheduling. Build a positive and engaging workplace, where each team member feels welcomed and respected.
- Hospitality: Create a friendly atmosphere that puts our stores at the centre of community life.
- Service Orientation: Knowing how to allocate your time to maximize total customer happiness. Demonstrating good Service Orientation is important for kitchen and front-of-house staff during surge times of service, reducing stress both for the team as a whole and for customers in sight of the operation.
- Communication: Conveying ideas and plans clearly with floor staff as well as leadership.
- Operational Management: Oversee and ensure service and front of house functions run smoothly as well as online order fulfilled from your store. Deliver effective training for new initiatives and operational roll-outs.
- Accountability: Controlling key shop costs including shrinkage, waste and payroll to achieve all KPIs, reporting directly to founder.
George Street, Edinburgh (Google Maps)
Looking to optimise your LinkedIn profile before applying? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a review.