Craft brew pub HopCat are growing in Michigan, now with 17 venues across the state. As well as sourcing high quality, local beer, HopCat are into recycling and composting, meaning that 90% of their waste is diverted from landfill. Join the family and develop hospitality skills in a fast-pace setting with an ambitious brand.
Skills you'll develop
- General Strength: Ability to manually lift and move up to 15kgs
- Dishwashing: Using hot water and detergents to clean dishes, pans and crockery in a fast-paced setting.
- Food Safety & Hygiene: Awareness of different artificial and natural products and the importance of separation in storage and during cooking.
- Teamwork: Being able to work within a group to achieve the maximum outcome for all, while meet your personal responsibilities within your role.
- Communication: Conveying ideas and messages to other people in a way that is clear and easy to understand.
- Waste Management:
430 S Main Street, Royal Oak (Google Maps)
Need help building a resume or updating your LinkedIn profile? Email email@example.com