Camden Town Brewery was founded in 2010 by Jasper Cuppaidge who started brewing beer in the basement of his pub, The Horseshoe in Hampstead, London. In 2010, Cuppaidge moved the brewery to Kentish Town West Station before expanding in Enfield following an acquisition in 2015 by Anheuser-Busch InBev. Camden Town continues to operate as an independent brand and has an exciting and comprehensive taproom / beer hall in NW5.
Skills you'll develop
- Taking Phones Calls: Communicating with customers, suppliers and colleagues over the phone, ensuring a clear, courteous manner.
- Telesales: Establishing new and long-term relationships with clients over the phone.
- Active Listening: Listening to someone and understanding what they want, while being careful not to interrupt them as they communicate their points.
- Digital Literacy: Knowing how to use digital devices and remembering how to navigate between applications to find information and communicate with the team.
- Record Keeping: Understand the steps and timing for keeping accurate, organised records to log processes and share progress updates with other team members.
£11.95 per hour
55-59 Wilkin Street Mews, Kentish Town (Google Maps)