Wattbike makes high-end indoor cycling trainers used by Olympians and professional athletes as well as high-end consumers determined to ride with the best equipment in their homes. Their bikes boast unrivalled accuracy, smooth resistance, and customisable gearing for a realistic ride. Trusted by pro teams and adored for virtual racing, Wattbike helps cyclists of all levels achieve their "moments that matter," from climbing virtual mountains to smashing personal bests.
Skills you'll develop
- Taking Phone Calls: Communicating with customers, suppliers and colleagues over the phone, ensuring a clear, courteous manner.
- Record Keeping: Understand the steps and timing for keeping accurate, organised records to log processes and share progress updates with other team members.
- Bookkeeping: Monitor office expenditures, handle utility and sercice contracts and update the accounting system.
- Inventory Management: Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders, reviewing and entering purchase agreements
- Meeting Preparation: Support in the preparation for meetings including printing materials, confirming meetings, sending out meeting logistics, and call information.
- Oral Expression: Being able to communicate clearly in a busy, fast-paced environment. Ensuring orders from customers are recorded correctly and options eloquently provided to guests, then choices passed to colleagues in an efficient way.
Nottingham South & Wilford Industrial Estate, NG11 7EP (Google Maps)
Exact pay coming. Salaried role - expecting £30,000+