Third Space is a luxury gym company with six locations in London, offering state-of-the-art facilities and a variety of fitness classes, including yoga, Pilates, cycling, and boxing. Memberships also include access to personal training, nutrition guidance, and spa treatments. Third Space caters to a high-end clientele, providing a premium fitness experience with amenities such as saunas, steam rooms, and luxury locker rooms.
As London's leading gym brand, Third Space sets unrivalled standards in equipment, facility management and cleanliness. They're hiring cleaners to help maintain this reputation as the company grows.
Skills you'll develop
- Attention to Detail: Notice small details that may negatively impact a customer's experience and overall satisfaction.
- Time Management: he ability to prioritize an assortment of tasks based on available time to maximize completion.
- Customer Service: Delivering a friendly a professional service to ensure customers are acknowledged, informed and satisfied. Also receiving feedback in a visible way to make the customer feel heard.
- Intermediate Strength: Ability to manually lift and move up to 50lbs / 23kg repeatedly, and manually push up to 50lbs / 23kgs with assistance from another employee.
- Movement & Mobility: Able to use hands and fingers, kneel, crawl, stand, bend, reach, lift, climb and balance.
Pay & Shifts
- £24,900 per year
- Ability to work early shifts (6:00-15:00) and late shifts (15:00-12:00) – 5 out of 7 days a week (including weekends); 40 hours
Various - Moorgate priority
Connect on LinkedIn to update and optimise your profile