The Royal Mail is a the state postal service company based in the United Kingdom. It was founded in 1516 and holds the responsibility of collecting, sorting, and delivering mail throughout the country. The Royal Mail operates a comprehensive network of post offices and postal routes, providing mail services to individuals, businesses, and organizations across the UK.
Skills you'll develop
- Attention to Detail: Notice small details that may negatively impact a customer's experience and overall satisfaction.
- Time Management: he ability to prioritize an assortment of tasks based on available time to maximize completion.
- Customer Service: Delivering a friendly a professional service to ensure customers are acknowledged, informed and satisfied. Also receiving feedback in a visible way to make the customer feel heard.
- Intermediate Strength: Ability to manually lift and move up to 50lbs / 23kg repeatedly, and manually push up to 50lbs / 23kgs with assistance from another employee.
- Movement & Mobility: Able to use hands and fingers, kneel, crawl, stand, bend, reach, lift, climb and balance.
£11.95 per hour plus Sunday premium of £2.98 per hour
North London Delivery Centre, (NLDC) 11 Bush industrial Estate, N19 5UN (Google Maps)