The Hoxton is a chain of boutique hotels founded in London in 2006, now with properties in Amsterdam, Paris, Williamsburg, New York and Portland, Oregon. It offers stylish and affordable accommodation with a focus on local experiences and personalised service. Each hotel has a unique design, reflecting the local culture and history of its location, operating within the holding company, Ennismore.
Skills you'll develop
- Attention to Detail: Notice small details that may negatively impact a customer's experience and overall satisfaction.
- Time Management: he ability to prioritize an assortment of tasks based on available time to maximize completion.
- Customer Service: Delivering a friendly a professional service to ensure customers are acknowledged, informed and satisfied. Also receiving feedback in a visible way to make the customer feel heard.
- Intermediate Strength: Ability to manually lift and move up to 50lbs / 23kg repeatedly, and manually push up to 50lbs / 23kgs with assistance from another employee.
- Movement & Mobility: Able to use hands and fingers, kneel, crawl, stand, bend, reach, lift, climb and balance.
£13 per hour
81 Great Eastern Street (Google Maps)
Connect on LinkedIn to update and optimise your profile