GLL or Better Gyms is a health and fitness company operating in the UK. It operates over 200 gyms and leisure centres across the country, offering a wide range of fitness classes, gym equipment, swimming pools, and other leisure facilities. Better Gyms aims to provide affordable and accessible fitness options to its members, with flexible membership plans and a focus on community engagement. The company also offers a range of corporate wellness programs, aimed at improving employee health and wellbeing.
Skills you'll develop
- Attention to Detail: Notice small details in work and processes, and knowing how to report or amend.
- Time Management: The ability to prioritize an assortment of tasks based on available time to maximize completion.
- Window Cleaning: Using tools and techniques to remove dirt, dust, and other debris from the surface of windows, leaving them clear and transparent.
- Waste Management: Identifying waste items and disposing of waste from bins, being careful to match objects with their correct waste stream for recycling or landfill.
- Identifying Trip Hazards: Trips occur when your foot strikes or collides with something unintentionally. Wet surfaces and electrical cable are examples of common hazards when you to lose your balance. They're especially dangerous when carrying loads.
They are hiring Cleaning Assistants in London, starting at £11.30 per hour.