Challenge Manufacturing is a Tier 1 automotive supplier to a growing portfolio of Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) customers. Since 1981, Challenge Manufacturing has grown from a very small shop in Walker, Michigan to 12 locations across North America with 4,000 team members supported by 1,500 industrial robots. The company is employee-owned company, enhancing benefits and teamwork culture.
Skills you'll develop
- Quality Control: Conducting QC or Quality Assurance tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Teamwork: Being able to work within a group to achieve the maximum outcome for all, while meet your personal responsibilities within your role.
- Health & Safety: Considering the physical environment of the workplace to analyse and eliminate risks to staff and customers. To be distinguished from Food Safety & Hygiene.
- Unloading: Taking loads off a lorry or production line, being careful to signpost to traffic or move valuable objects with care.
- General Strength: Ability to manually lift and move up to 32lbs / 15kg and work in a standing position for 8-10 hours per day.
Pay & Benefits
- Pay: Coming
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, Health Savings Account with annual employer contributions, Flexible Spending Accounts, Company-Paid Short-Term Disability and Basic Life, Voluntary Life and LTD, Employer 401k Match, ESOP shares, tuition reimbursement, and paid time off.
2501 Centerpoint Parkway, Pontiac, MI 48341
Need help building a resume? Email email@example.com