Bluebird Care is a home care provider in Bristol that offers a range of services to support individuals who need help with daily living activities. They provide services such as personal care, medication support, meal preparation, housekeeping, companionship, and assistance with mobility. Bluebird Care aims to promote independence and improve the quality of life for their clients by offering tailored care plans that meet their individual needs. They also provide specialist care for individuals with conditions such as dementia or Parkinson's disease.
Skills you'll develop
- Empathy: Working with care and compassion to interpret and act according to the feelings of colleagues and clients.
- Communication: Conveying ideas and messages to other people in a way that is clear and easy to understand.
- Patience in Care: Clients may need assistance with daily living activities, which may take longer than expected.
- Time Management: Managing time efficiently to execute tasks on time and co-ordinate with team members.
- Attention to Detail: Notice small details that may affect customers' experience and overall satisfaction.
- Assisting Movement: Able to use hands and fingers, kneel, crawl, stand, bend, reach, lift, climb and balance. Physically fit and able to perform tasks such as lifting and transferring clients.
- Record Keeping: Understand the steps and timing for keeping accurate, organised records to log processes and share progress updates with other team members.
- Adaptability: Quickly and easily adjust to new conditions, teams and situations.
- Calendar Management: Being able to communicate availability and organise a personal or group calendar, with careful attention to changes to time or venue. Includes use of digital tools such as iCal from Apple or Calendar from Google.
- Personal Care Delivery: Assisting other people with personal care tasks such as bathing, grooming, and dressing.
£13-£19.50 per hour
Various around Bristol
Connect on LinkedIn to update and optimise your profile