Bedrock is a full-service real estate firm who have been specializing in innovative city-building sing 2011. Bedrock and its affiliates have invested and committed more than $5.6 billion to acquiring and developing more than 100 properties in Detroit and Cleveland, including landmark developments at the Hudson’s Site, the Book Tower restoration, City Modern and the May Company Building.
They're hiring a Receptionist to deliver Bedrock’s front desk operations strategy, as well as other office support tasks.
Skills you'll develop
- Taking Phone Calls: Communicating with customers, suppliers and colleagues over the phone, ensuring a clear, courteous manner.
- Record Keeping: Understand the steps and timing for keeping accurate, organised records to log processes and share progress updates with other team members.
- Bookkeeping: Monitor office expenditures, handle utility and sercice contracts and update the accounting system.
- Inventory Management: Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders, reviewing and entering purchase agreements
- Meeting Preparation: Support in the preparation for meetings including printing materials, confirming meetings, sending out meeting logistics, and call information.
- Oral Expression: Being able to communicate clearly in a busy, fast-paced environment. Ensuring orders from customers are recorded correctly and options eloquently provided to guests, then choices passed to colleagues in an efficient way.
630 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48226, United States
Need help building a resume? Email firstname.lastname@example.org