Verve Coffee is a California-based specialty coffee company known for its high-quality, ethically sourced coffee beans and vibrant coffee culture. Founded in 2007 in Santa Cruz, Verve has expanded to multiple locations across California, including Los Angeles, Palo Alto and San Francisco.
Skills you'll develop
- Latte Art: Latte Art is a method of preparing coffee created by pouring micro-foam onto a shot of espresso, then making a pattern on the surface.
- Cupping: Evaluating the cleanness, sweetness, acidity, mouthfeel and aftertaste of a coffee to determine its overall quality.
- Tamping: Compressing coffee grinds evenly into the portafilter to ensure that the pressurised water passes through the coffee bed evenly.
- Customer Service: Delivering a friendly a professional service to ensure customers are acknowledged, informed and satisfied. Also receiving feedback in a visible way to make the customer feel heard.
- Service Orientation: Knowing how to allocate your time to maximize total customer happiness.
$16.99+ per hour plus tips
2101 Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94114 (Google Maps)