One of Central London's most celebrated coffee shops is Rosslyn Coffee, known for clean interior design, and ergonomic venues in prime locations. Rosslyn was established in 2018 by James and Mat, from Ireland and Australia respectively. These twin origins define their concept for Rosslyn: “All the attention to detail and high standards of an Australian Cafe combined with the warmth and community of an Irish Pub brought together in a way that best serves modern day London." They choose the best roasters and are always at the bleeding edge of London's specialty coffee scene.
Skills you'll develop
- Latte Art: Latte Art is a method of preparing coffee created by pouring micro-foam onto a shot of espresso, then making a pattern on the surface.
- Cupping: Evaluating the cleanness, sweetness, acidity, mouthfeel and aftertaste of a coffee to determine its overall quality.
- Tamping: Compressing coffee grinds evenly into the portafilter to ensure that the pressurised water passes through the coffee bed evenly.
- Customer Service: Delivering a friendly a professional service to ensure customers are acknowledged, informed and satisfied. Also receiving feedback in a visible way to make the customer feel heard.
- Service Orientation: Knowing how to allocate your time to maximize total customer happiness.
Rosslyn are a London Living Wage Employer, paying £12 - £12.50