Pret a Manger is a British chain of fast-casual restaurants that serves freshly made sandwiches, salads, and other prepared foods. The company was founded in 1983 and has over 500 locations in the United Kingdom, United States, Europe, and Asia. Pret is known for its commitment to quality and freshness, and its food is made daily in the shop kitchens. The company also has a strong social conscience and donates unsold food to charity.
Skills you'll develop
- Customer Service: Delivering a friendly a professional service to ensure customers are acknowledged, informed and satisfied. Also receiving feedback in a visible way to make the customer feel heard.
- Service Orientation: Knowing how to allocate your time to maximize total customer happiness.
- Making Coffee: Awareness of a range of coffee drinks and the ability to prepare them at speed.
- Working Under Pressure: The ability to remain calm and diffuse situations in a busy environment whilst working.
- Oral Expression: Communicate in a busy, fast-paced environment. A real-life flow would include being able to receive instructions from managers or customers, remember or recorded them correctly and pass to colleagues in an efficient way.
- Teamwork: Work within a group to achieve the maximum outcome for all, while meeting personal responsibilities within your role.
£11.40+ per hour
95 Broadmead, BS1