Monmouth Coffee Company is a renowned specialty coffee roastery and café based in London. Since its establishment in 1978, it has been dedicated to sourcing and roasting high-quality coffee beans from around the world. With a commitment to ethical and sustainable practices, Monmouth Coffee Company focuses on creating a direct relationship with farmers and ensuring fair prices. Their café provides a welcoming space for customers to enjoy expertly brewed coffee and learn about the art of coffee appreciation. Read latest news
Skills you'll develop
- Latte Art: Latte Art is a method of preparing coffee created by pouring micro-foam onto a shot of espresso, then making a pattern on the surface.
- Cupping: Evaluating the cleanness, sweetness, acidity, mouthfeel and aftertaste of a coffee to determine its overall quality.
- Tamping: Compressing coffee grinds evenly into the portafilter to ensure that the pressurised water passes through the coffee bed evenly.
- Customer Service: Delivering a friendly a professional service to ensure customers are acknowledged, informed and satisfied. Also receiving feedback in a visible way to make the customer feel heard.
- Service Orientation: Knowing how to allocate your time to maximize total customer happiness.
From £13.78 per hour
Covent Garden, Borough Market & Bermondsey (SE16)