Atwater Brewery's robust facility in Rivertown, Detroit helps service thousands of customers across Michigan, as well its four taprooms. Atwater offer a diverse selection of traditional and innovative brews, including ales, lagers, stouts, and seasonal specialties. Their brewery is located alongside its taproom - a lively setting that blends the industrial nature of work with a relaxing setting.
Skills you'll develop
- Inventory Management: Prepares orders by building necessary materials such as beer can trays, cartons and beer kegs.
- Canning: Cleaning and prepping a can line for use, then ensuring filled cans are weighed to meet company standards.
- Working area: Preserves safe and clean work environment by keeping pallet areas and the production floor swept of any debris, and all trash taken out by the end of the day
- Teamwork: Work within a group to achieve the maximum outcome for all, while meeting personal responsibilities within your role.
- Advanced Strength: Ability to manually lift and move up to 65lbs / 30kg repeatedly, and manually push up to 100lbs / 45kgs with assistance from another employee.
- Time Management: The ability to prioritize an assortment of tasks based on available time to maximize completion.
$16 per hour
237 Jos Campau, Detroit, MI 48207 (Google Maps)