The University of Bath is a public research university located in Bath, England. It was established in 1966 and has since become known for its high-quality research and teaching across a range of subjects, particularly in science, engineering, and management. The university offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees and has a strong focus on developing graduates with practical skills and real-world experience. It also has a reputation for its strong student support and world-class facilities, including the state-of-the-art Sports Training Village.
In this role, you'll be assisting the Supervisor with day-to-day tasks while setting high standards for other team members to follow.
Skills you'll develop
- Customer Service: Delivering a friendly a professional service to ensure customers are acknowledged, informed and satisfied.
- Team Leadership: Build a positive and engaging workplace, where each team member feels welcomed and respected.
- Hospitality: Create a friendly atmosphere that puts our stores at the centre of community life.
- Communication: Conveying ideas and plans clearly with floor staff as well as leadership.
- Operational Management: Oversee and ensure service and retail functions run smoothly as well as online order fulfilled from your store. Deliver effective training for new initiatives and operational roll-outs.
- Merchandising: Ensure product displays are properly merchandised, labelled, and restocked.
- Inventory Management: Conduct regular stock checks and ensure use by dates are noted.
£21,400, rising to £22,197
University of Bath campus