Bristol City Council is the local authority for the city of Bristol and is responsible for a wide range of services including housing, waste management, education, and transport. The council is also responsible for maintaining public spaces, promoting economic development, and supporting the wellbeing of residents through social care services. It is made up of elected representatives who make decisions on behalf of the local community and work to ensure that Bristol remains a safe, healthy, and prosperous place to live and work.
They are looking for a friendly and enthusiastic administrative assistant to join the South Bristol Reablement Team on a permanent, full time basis.Intermediate Care & Reablement is a city-wide multi-disciplinary service which facilitates discharges from hospitals in a timely manner and aims to maximise service users’ independence by providing reablement support in service users’ own homes.
Skills you'll develop
- Scheduling: Knowing how to manage time and use an electronic calendar to share events with team members and external clients.
- Booking Travel: Navigating different modes of transport, booking systems and immigration rules to book travel for colleagues.
- Microsoft 365 Proficiency: Ability to navigate core Microsoft products on desktop and mobile including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Taking Minutes: Listening in on conversations and transcribing key points and comments into a summary that can be read in the future.
- Time Management: Managing time efficiently to execute tasks on time and co-ordinate with team members.
- Taking Phone Calls: Communicating with customers, suppliers and colleagues over the phone, ensuring a clear, courteous manner.
£21,968 - £22,369 per year (37 hours per week)
South Bristol Intermediate Care Centre 30 Inns Court Green Knowle BS4 1TFX
(Click "Search for a Job" button)